Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Honda's CB Singles make great cafe racers

Sammy the CB100 Cafe Racer
And here he is – Sammy the CB100 cafe racer. Every visitor to Mid Life Cycles is blown away by what ace builder Darren Brown has created here – a bike that’s more mascot than motorcycle, more art than machine, more Honda CR than CB… and it runs as well as it looks. We are building more of these, so Sammy is currently our Showpiece. Please inquire about your cafe racer build on any of Honda's classic CB series.
M: 0408 129 169
E: midlifecycles@gmail.com






Honda CB125 Silver Shogun cafe racer

Meet “Silver Shogun”, a Honda CB125-based cafe racer that makes short work of the local urban circuit. Bike-builder Luke Ward used a Prixhistoric Fibreglass Ducati Silver Shotgun tank and a neat seat unit to top-off this great example of a custom build.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or  also with his personal E-mail on lfdsloans@outlook.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete